Aheata 7V Base Layer Women’s Top
The Aheata Base Layer Shirt for Women brings soothing heat right to where you want it. Wearing a heated base layer keeps the heat close to your body so you warm up quicker and stay warm longer. Slip on a Women’s Aheata 7 Volt Base Layer under your normal clothing to trap in the heat. Put on your winter jacket for even more heat insulation! The Aheata Women’s Battery Heated Top is perfect for chilly offices, a fall motorcycle trip around town, fishing, hunting, bicycle ride, or any everyday errand you have planned.
Aheata heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
HOW TO USE:
Charge Up – Fully charge the power bank with the provided charger.
Plug-In – Connect the power bank to the jacket.
Turn On – Press and hold the touch-button control for 3 seconds. Press the touch-button to adjust the temperature.
Touch-Button Control Technology
4 LED power indicators display power bank battery life
Battery Voltage: 7 Volt
Colors Available: Black
92% polyester 8% Spandex
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 135F – 2 Hours
- Medium (White): 115F - 5 Hours
- Low (Blue): 105F – 10 Hours
(1) Aheata Women’s Base Layer Shirt
(1) Aheata 7V Power Bank
Aheata manufactures some of the most leading-edge battery-heated garments available using Microwire Advanced Technology. Aheata is produced by a team of experts in battery-heated products, with years of experience in innovative products to make your life better.
When winter's chill comes a knockin', Aheata brand battery-heated products are tailor-made to keep the cold at bay for hours.
- - Works exactly like you think it would - upper body is nice warm.
- - Shirt fabric is thin and not too bulky with the wires.
- - The battery pack can be a little bulky, but it's not a major "con" for me.
- Appropriate fit for sizing.
- Smaller back heated area as compared to that pictured.
- It does work but not as advertised
- I expect this to fail as the heater wires crisscross in a bundle on themselves on the back.