Gears Canada 12V Unisex Gen-X4 Heated Vest Liner
Wear our electrically heated vest liner over your t-shirt and under your jacket to maximize warmth. Connects directly to the 12V battery in your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV for non-stop heat. Add a portable battery pack to keep the heat going even when you're not riding.
- Leverages ZEPTO fibre technology; made in France, these heating fibres are so thin you wouldn't be able to notice them if not for their tremendous heat output
- ZEPTO fibres are lighter and heater up faster than the heating wire in our Gen-X3 line of heated clothing
- Ergonomically designed to hug the contours of your body
- Uniform heat delivered all over the front, back, and collar
- Two easily accessible side pockets on the front of the vest to keep a wallet or other essentials
- Anti-bacterial, breathable, and water-resistant fabric
- The bottom edge of the vest lands just above the beltline thus maintaining your range of motion
- Pairs seamlessly with our heated gloves or glove liners
Note: Wear this vest over a t-shirt and under a jacket to maximize heat retention
Choosing the Correct Size
- Make sure you are wearing only a t-shirt
- Measuring your chest (just under the arms) and then your stomach
- Take the larger of these two measurements as your reference point
- A 42 size vest is a good fit for a person with a 42-inch reference point (when worn properly, the vest should hug the contours of your body)
Portable Battery Add-on - Consider purchasing one of our Heated Clothing Portable Battery Kits if you'd like to use your heated vest when you get off your vehicle. In other words, a portable battery will allow you to use this vest while skiing, snowboarding, or just taking a walk on a cold day.
One 20" long Coax Battery Cord (SKU 100227-1) is included - You will require ONE of the below switch cords OR temperature controllers
- Male Coax to Female Coax Switch Cord (SKU 100222-1)
- Dual coax switch cord (SKU 100225-1)
- Required only if you plan to use the heated gloves or glove liners in conjunction with this heated vest
- Allows you to turn this vest and your gloves ON or OFF individually
- Single temperature controller (SKU 100230-1)
- Dual temperature controller (SKU 100231-1)
- Required only if you plan to use a Gears heated glove in conjunction with this heated vest
- Allows you to maintain the glove and vest at different temperatures
- You will need the Snap-on Harness (SKU 100226-1) if you intend on connecting any of the following to this vest:
- Gen-X3 Heated Gloves
- Gen-X4 Heated Gloves
- Gen-X3 Heated Glove Liners
- Gen-X4 Heated Glove Liners
Important Note: The Gen-X3/X4 line of heating clothing is not compatible with the Gen-X2 line of heated clothing. Any attempt to do so with ruin the heated clothing, and VOID your warranty immediately! Only heating elements are covered under warranty. Normal wear and tear is not a warrantable defect
Seamless Connectivity Diagram: If you own other pieces of Gears heated clothing, you can easily add this to your setup! The diagram below illustrates how to connect our heated clothing seamlessly. Gen-X3 and Gen-X4 are compatible with one another. Note that the heated jacket in the diagram below can be swapped with the heated vest.
Gears Canada has been manufacturing the finest quality of full throttle accessories since 1994. We have been specializing in Power Sports and snow sport accessories. All products are evaluated many times and put to rigorous test making sure of its quality and durability, thus ensuring that only the best reaches the customer.
We are never complacent and every year we build more features into our designs making them the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
Setting new standard in what we produce servingvarious groups of elite customers worldwide. Gears Canada meets customer's needs for the highest performance, producing superlative quality of motorcycle, snowmobile, skiing and other outdoor products; which include luggage, covers, apparel, head wear and accessories through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Facing hyper-competition; brands must innovate to survive. Today's consumers have increasingly high expectations of new products and services as well as their needs for a product at a competitive price. To cater to this demand, Gears has developed complete protocols for its product development process. From start to finish we treat every product line as a complete project, independent of each other to ensure 100% product integrity with focus to maximize the development of the product. A new product is useless if not manufactured correctly. We start by designing for the everyday customer needs. At our R&D center, Gears experienced designers and engineering team oversee the entire project through pre-production and manufacturing and ensuring the integrity of the design as well as performing product testing.
Gears Canada has been built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. Providing exceptional customer service does this and aggressive marketing as well as supporting distribution through dedicated dealers worldwide. Our rapid market share growth in the Power sport industry in such a short amount of time has been achieved through continuous product improvement as well as continuously adding new products and categories to their already strong arsenal of products.