Connect directly to the 12V battery in your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV to keep your feet warm while riding, OR go off-road by adding a portable battery pack.
- ZEPTO fibre heat technology delivers uniform heat
- Heats under and above the toes
- Made with 85% polyester and 15% antimicrobial Lycra from Dupont
- Extra tall to cover most of your calf
- Unique fitting between the left and right feet
- Fits well under tall or short boots
- Operates in a parallel circuit wherein each sock uses 12 volts
- Socks (as a pair) draw 1.4 amps of current, and produce 19 watts of heat (tested when the engine was idling)
Note: We recommend that you wear a windproof and waterproof boot for maximum heat retention.
Note: Only heating elements are covered under warranty. Normal wear and tear is not a warrantable defect.
Portable Battery Add-on - Consider purchasing one of our Heated Clothing Portable Battery Kits if you'd like to use your heated socks when you get off your vehicle. In other words, a portable battery will allow you to use these socks while skiing, snowboarding, or just talking a walk on a cold day.
- Can be directly hooked up to the 12V battery in your powersport vehicle, but to do that you will need to purchase both of the following:
- Y-switch-cord for Heated Socks/Insoles (SKU 100233-1)
- Coax Battery Cord (SKU 100227-1)
- However, if you intend on pairing these heated socks with the Gears Gen-X3/X4 Heated Leg Chaps no additional wiring is required as these heated insoles can connect directly to the hideaway plugs at the bottom of each chap
- Optional: you have the option of purchasing our Temperature Controller (SKU 100230-1) to fine tune the heat setting
Important: Do not attempt to connect the Gen-X2 gloves to any Gen-X3 or Gen-X4 heated apparel. Any attempt to do so will ruin the heated clothing and VOID your warranty immediately!
Seamless Connectivity Diagram: If you own other pieces of Gears heated clothing you can easily add this to your setup! The diagram below illustrates how to seamlessly connect our heated clothing. Gen-X3 and Gen-X4 are compatible with one another. Note that the heated jacket in the diagram below can be swapped with the heated vest.
Gears Canada has been manufacturing the finest quality of full throttle accessories since 1994. We have been specializing in Power Sports and snow sport accessories. All products are evaluated many times and put to rigorous test making sure of its quality and durability, thus ensuring that only the best reaches the customer.
We are never complacent and every year we build more features into our designs making them the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
Setting new standard in what we produce servingvarious groups of elite customers worldwide. Gears Canada meets customer's needs for the highest performance, producing superlative quality of motorcycle, snowmobile, skiing and other outdoor products; which include luggage, covers, apparel, head wear and accessories through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Facing hyper-competition; brands must innovate to survive. Today's consumers have increasingly high expectations of new products and services as well as their needs for a product at a competitive price. To cater to this demand, Gears has developed complete protocols for its product development process. From start to finish we treat every product line as a complete project, independent of each other to ensure 100% product integrity with focus to maximize the development of the product. A new product is useless if not manufactured correctly. We start by designing for the everyday customer needs. At our R&D center, Gears experienced designers and engineering team oversee the entire project through pre-production and manufacturing and ensuring the integrity of the design as well as performing product testing.
Gears Canada has been built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. Providing exceptional customer service does this and aggressive marketing as well as supporting distribution through dedicated dealers worldwide. Our rapid market share growth in the Power sport industry in such a short amount of time has been achieved through continuous product improvement as well as continuously adding new products and categories to their already strong arsenal of products.