Mission EnduraCool Original Microfiber Cooling Towel - Large
About Mission Athletecare
The Mission EnduraCool Instant Cooling Towel is made from a proprietary performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out, and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. The patented technology, Powered by Coolcore\xBB, works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect.
- Towel Dimensions: 12.25" x 33"
- Cools instantly to 30\xC1 F below average body temperature
- Proprietary fabric technology cools instantly when wet
- Cools up to 2 hours
- Wearable Ultra Violet Protection Factor (UPF) 45 provides sun protection when covering the skin
- Lightweight, chemical-free
- Reusable, breathable, unbeatable
- Machine washable with detergent
- Portable cooling; does not require refrigeration
- Breathable, and feels comfortable against the skin
- Engineered for all sports
- Use on neck, head or any other hot zones
- 90% Polyester, 10% Nylon
About Mission Athletecare MISSION is the first and only line of Athlete-Engineered products designed to enhance performance in training and competition. Launched in 2009, MISSION Athletecare has quickly become a driving force of innovation in the sports industry uniquely focused on products that help athletes prepare, perform, and rehab from competition. MISSION was co-founded by a premier group of world-class athletes including 13-time Grand Slam Tennis Champion Serena Williams, 7-time MLB All-Star David Wright, and NBA Champion Dwyane Wade among others. All of these athletes wanted to be part of the solution to the void of Athletecare\xBB products available to athletes in the marketplace.