TechNiche's Evaporative Cooling Neckwear & Accessories provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking. They are lightweight, durable and work great to provide cooling relief.
HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within
the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy
is consumed, and a chill eect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually
cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through
- Economical and effective; tie fasten for comfort
- Comfortable, 100% polyester cool mesh outer with HyperKewlTM fabric inner
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Light, durable and easy to activate
- One Size (Adult)
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures
that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending
How to Use:
To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item
in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water.
Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear.
The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by
following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling: This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.