HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Neck Bands
TechNiche's Evaporative Cooling Neckwear & Accessories provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking. They are lightweight, durable, and work great to provide cooling relief.
- Economical and effective; tie fastening for comfort
- Comfortable, 100% polyester cool mesh outer with HyperKewlTM fabric inner
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Light, durable, and easy to activate
- One Size (Adult)
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores, and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is released through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill effect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation. Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airflow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
- Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling: This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable. Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.