Ergodyne N-Ferno 6491 Reversible Thermal Multi-Band
The N-Ferno 6491 Reversible Thermal Multi-Band offers multifunctional head, face and neck protection from cold, wind, sun, dust and debris. A reversible, dual-material design gives this multi-band two-in-one functionality and style. When worn with the soft fleece against the skin, it provides added warmth and comfort in cold temperatures. When worn with the moisture-wicking polyester against the skin, it absorbs sweat to keep the wearer dry.
This winter headwear and face protection is incredibly versatile. Regardless of which side is facing outward, the stretchable polyester enables it to be worn as a neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, head covering, hat, dew rag and more.
One size fits most, this thermal multi-band is ideal for those working in construction, transportation, warehousing, refrigerated areas and more. Can also be worn for weekend activities such as hunting, climbing, running, cycling and skating.
- Multiple Ways To Wear: Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- Protects Against Cold, Wind, Snow, Sun & Dust: Ultimate defense from the elements
- Reversible: Double sided for two-in-one functionality and style
- Soft Fleece: Provides warmth and comfort in cold temperatures
- Moisture-wicking Polyester: Absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Multiple Colors & Patterns: Available in Hi-Vis Lime, American Flag and Light Gray Fade
- One Size Fits Most: Polyester stretches to fit comfortably on a variety of head sizes
- Machine Washable
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Bears hibernate and sleep through winter's worst and while you may be burly, you aren't Yogi. Bite winter back with our line of N-Ferno liners, balaclavas, and hats. Soft, hi-tech fabrics create a toasty, head-hugging oasis of smile-inducing comfort as you put hypothermia on ice.