California Heat 12V All Weather Heated Gauntlet Gloves
Our "All Weather" Heated Gauntlet Gloves are made for the hardcore rider, built to keep you warm even down to single digit temperatures.
The gloves begin warming your hands within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
Finewire heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
How to connect clothing
Plug gloves directly into your heated jacket liner sleeves or wear them independently by connecting to the y-harness, then to your controller. Run the y-harness down the sleeves, keeping the longer lead on the right side.
There are multiple ways to connect clothing to a 12V power source:
- Battery Harness: Connect directly to the positive & negative terminals of your battery.
- 12V Accessory Plug / BMW Plug (Cigarette Plug Adapter): The adapter plugs directly into a standard 12V DC outlet, commonly found on vehicles like cars, buses, boats, and even tractors. It also converts into a BMW adapter plug.
- Battery Tender (Via Female SAE to Coax Cable): The Female SAE to Coax cord can be connected directly to a battery tender cable. However, the battery tender of most powersport vehicles only has a 3-5 amp fuse. Therefore, you must change the fuse so that the total amps of the clothing connected does not exceed the maximum amps of the fuse.
If you opt to connect this way, we recommend no longer using it as a battery tender to avoid a malfunction resulting in damage to your battery.
Required for standalone operation (sold separately)
- 12V Battery Harness or 12V Accessory Plug
- 12V Temperature Controller
- Constructed of lightweight Nylon, leather and tricot lining
- Includes flexible Thinsulate insulation and adjustable Velcro wrist strap
- Waterproof & windproof with breathable HiPora
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers & rubber goggle/lens wiper on thumb
- Heating elements located on both sides of the hand, from the wrist to the fingertips
- For standalone operation, simply use the y-harness (included) to connect directly to a temperature controller
- Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total
- Max Heat 135° F
- Y- Harness
Note: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
California Heat offers the lowest prices, best heat and highest quality in heated liners, gloves and socks for motorcyclists. Our products are heated with Finewire, a very light and small heating yarn, for a warm comfortable ride. Our liners are designed to look great on and off the bike.