Challenge: you're heading out for the day and need a way to carry your essentials that won't weigh you down or slow you down. Solution: the compact, lightweight Delve Tablet Sling. With its versatile shoulder-or-waist strap, it cleverly expands to more than twice its depth, offering room for a whole day's worth of essentials, including a padded tablet pocket so you can stay connected wherever you may roam.
- A full-length main compartment zipper means you can access everything inside without taking the bag off
- Unique, three-section design offers generous storage capacity in a small aesthetic
- Full-length zip-around main compartment doubles in size to accommodate large or bulky items and conveniently cinches down when carrying just a few essentials
- Zip-around middle compartment has pockets to organize your tech essentials and an RFID blocking pocket to protect your digital data
- An easily accessible trigger-snap key fob attached to the middle compartment ensures you'll never lose your keys mid-transit again!
- Zip-around back compartment is padded and can safely store up to an 11" tablet
- PVC coated body fabric means that the entire bag resists wear and abrasion, is moisture resistant, and is ready to go wherever and whenever you are
- Designed with security in mind, the most important compartments on the bag are close to your body. The outside pockets feature a turned edge profile, creating hidden zippers and adding style to your security
- Smooth metal hardware adjusts easily and does not snag or scratch your clothing or skin
- Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Swivel hardware on strap ensures that strap cannot be twisted or put on backwards - one less thing to worry about!
- Smart placement of quick-release buckle on strap mitigates awkward over-the-head motions while placing bag on and off body
- Lash points on the strap to conveniently attach personal items like a carabiner or bike light, and the low-profile padding allows for a sleek aesthetic and an ultra-comfortable fit
- Zipper: Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Fabric: Coated and woven polyester
- Capacity: 518.6 cu. in. / 10.8 L
- Case Dimensions: 7.5 x 14 x 3 in. / 19 x 35.5 x 7.6 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 6.5 in. d / 16.5 cm d
- Color: Black
- US: 7.5" Height, 14" Width, 3" Depth, 1.4 lbs Weight
- EU: 19 cm Height, 35.5 cm Width, 7.6 cm Depth, .6 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.