This duffle delightfully delivers custom carrying options. Pack it out with all your needs or cinch it down when carrying just your basics. As a carry-on, weekender, or gym bag, the Cargo Satchel has the versatility, and capacity, to meet all your needs.
- SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open
- RFID shielding pocket in SpeedThru pocket protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Zip-around access to large main compartment that easily holds business and casual wear, odd-shaped items, Briggs & Riley packing cubes, travel accessories, toiletries and more
- Two bloused pockets keep socks, belts, underwear and other accessories organized and easy to find
- Two durable webbing handles with soft-grip closure for comfortable carrying
- Reinforced PVC-coated base offers durability and protection of bag on wet and dirty surfaces
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action; main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to secure contents
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information; tag can be monogrammed to distinguish your bag from other bags
- Detachable, adjustable strap with removable shoulder pad included for carrying options
- 800D ballistic nylon outer with contrasting PVC coated nylon resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Zipper: YKK zippers for smooth zipper action
- Fabric: Woven nylon combined with coated fabric
- Capacity: 1799.5 cu. in. / 29.5L
- Case Dimensions: 13.25 x 22.25 x 12 in. / 33.7 x 56.6 x 30.5 cm
- Color: Black
- US: 13.25" Height, 22.25" Width, 12" Depth, 2.1 lbs Weight
- EU: 33.8 cm Height, 30.5 cm Width, 56.6 cm Depth, .9 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.