Briggs & Riley Convertible Brief - Black
With the Delve Convertible Brief, there's no need to choose between a briefcase and a backpack-it's both! This sleek bag transforms from one to the other instantly via backpack straps that live in their own secret pocket, ready to be revealed when needed. It's smartly designed for easy access in both "modes," with an angled document pocket that keeps contents from sliding out and an extra secure laptop sleeve. Freedom of choice indeed.
- Large zip-around front section has room for a files, books or a change of clothes, two bloused pockets and a separate zip pocket to secure small personal items, top lid features a fold-away document slip and three elastic holders for pens and digital devices
- Large gusseted zip-around back section with padded compartments for both your 15" laptop and 11" tablet
- PVC coated body fabric means that the entire bag resists wear and abrasion, is moisture reisistant, and is ready to go wherever and whenever you are
- Designed with security in mind in both backpack and brief modes, the most important compartments on the bag are close to your body. The outside pockets feature a turned edge profile, creating hidden zippers and adding style to your security
- Top and side handles provide multiple and convenient carrying options
- Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Deep SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; three card pockets secure business, credit and ID cards
- Zippered RFID blocking pocket on back of bag protects personal information from digital pickpockets
- Hide-away backpack straps can be easily and discreetly stored in in back compartment when bag is used as a brief
- Adjustable padded backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved "turned edge" design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Cushioned air mesh on the back panel and backpack straps provide a breathable fit and exceptional comfort when carrying a heavier load
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Zipper: Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Fabric: Coated and woven polyester
- Capacity: 1170.6 cu. in. / 19.4 L
- Case Dimensions: 11.5 x 17 x 5 in. / 29.2 x 43.1 x 12.7 cm
- Color: Black
- US: 11.5" Height, 17" Width, 5" Depth, 2.8 lbs Weight
- EU: 29.2 cm Height, 43.1 cm Width, 12.7 cm Depth, 1.3 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.