Wear your office on your back and you can be super productive from anywhere, especially when that "office" is the Delve Medium Backpack. We thought of everything in designing it, from a padded laptop compartment to gusseted pockets for chargers and other tech essentials to a strap that slips right over a trolley handle to a water bottle pocket. All with the sleek, urban look that defines the Delve collection.
- Large U-zip front organizer with a fold-away document slip for easy access to and storage of files, three business cards pockets, three elastic loops for pens and digital devices
- Trigger snap key fob in SpeedThru pocket safely secures your keys
- Two RFID blocking pockets - one in front organizer and one on the back of the bag, provide options to protect personal data from digital pickpockets
- Large gusseted zip-around back section holds both your 15" laptop and an 11" tablet; there is also space for a change of clothes and two elastic pockets secure small personal items
- PVC coated body fabric means that the entire bag resists wear and abrasion, is moisture resistant, and is ready to go wherever and whenever you are
- Designed with security in mind, the most important compartments on the bag are close to your body. The outside pockets feature a turned edge profile, creating hidden zippers and adding style to your security
- Durable, top carry handle for security even if your bag is packed out
- Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Removable laser-cut metal dog tag with leather patch offers a custom personalization option
- Deep SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open
- Adjustable padded backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved "turned edge" design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Cushioned air mesh on the back panel and backpack straps provide a breathable fit and exceptional comfort when carrying a heavier load
- Water bottle side pockets expand using elastic and rest flat for a minimalist look when not in use
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Zipper: Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Fabric: Coated and woven polyester
- Capacity: 1400.3 cu. in. / 23.2 L
- Case Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 6 in. / 43.1 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm
- Color: Black
- US: 17" Height, 12" Width, 6" Depth, 2.3 lbs Weight
- EU: 43.1 cm Height, 30.5 cm Width, 15.2 cm Depth, 1 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.