When you need to travel with bulky or oddly shaped gear, from a bike helmet to a week's worth of shoes, the ZDX 27" Medium Wheeled Duffle is ready for action. Combining the roominess of a duffel with wheeled convenience, it boasts our patented Outsider handle which means no bump bars inside the bag, providing even more packing space. Other must-have features include a separate PVC-lined pocket that isolates wet and dirty stuff, a handy outside gusseted pocket for easy access to essentials and a honeycomb frame that folds for compact storage in the smallest of places when not in use. Yes, we've thought of everything.
- Interior Features:
- Large top pocket with PVC lining is ideal for storing a change of shoes or other bulky items
- Large zip-around lid pocket with 2" expansion into bag provides great storage of and quick access to key travel essentials like a jacket, sweater or laptop
- SpeedThru pocket on side secures items at security checkpoints; Orange lining alerts if pocket is open
- Extra-large interior provides significant room for overpackers and those packing odd-shaped items
- Generously-sized cinch down garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit; an integrated mesh zip pocket keeps smaller items within easy reach
- Zippered, fully-lined privacy pocket on interior lid offers extra storage of personal items and accessories
- Exterior Features:
- Patented Outsider handle for wrinkle-free flat packing and greater interior packing capacity
- Thoughtfully engineered to easily fold down for convenient storage in small spaces such as under a bed or in a closet
- Soft top carry handle, integrated bottom fabric handle and two top mesh carry-handles with easy-wrap closure for easy lifting and carrying options
- Reinforced, low profile corner guards for added durability
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts and provide stability to prevent bag from tipping over
- Durable self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action; main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to secure contents
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information; tag can be monogrammed to distinguish your bag from other bags
- 800D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Zipper: YKK zippers for smooth zipper action
- Fabric: Woven nylon combined with coated fabric
- Capacity: 5850 cu. in. / 96 L
- Case Dimensions: 25.75 x 15 x 14 in. / 65.4 x 38.1 x 35.6 cm
- Colors: Black, Hunter, Brick
- US: 27" Height, 15" Width, 15" Depth, 8.6 lbs Weight
- EU: 68.6 cm Height, 38.1 cm Width, 38.1 cm Depth, 3.9 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.