Since there's no such thing as too much packing space, the ZDX 29" Large Expandable Spinner gives you more, with 2.5" of zippered expansion depth and our patented Outsider handle for a flat, roomier interior. Lots of other thoughtful details include our Smartlink strap for connecting two bags, a roomy, gusseted outer pocket for a jacket and an easy-to-grab bottom handle, all designed to keep you and your stuff merrily rolling along.
- Large, top SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of travel essentials
- Large, gusseted u-zip front compartment with interior slip pocket has a wide opening for hassle-free access to items like a jacket, sweater, books and shoes
- Extra-large interior provides significant room for over packers and those packing odd-shaped items
- Generously-sized cinch down garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit; an integrated mesh zip pocket keeps smaller items within easy reach
- Two large zip pockets on top lid, one with a mesh facing provide extra organization options
- Patented Outsider handle for wrinkle-free flat packing and greater interior packing capacity
- SmartLink strap transports two or more bags as one
- Soft top carry handle, integrated bottom fabric handle and a low profile side handle for easy lifting and carrying options
- Reinforced, low profile corner guards for added durability
- Spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life
- Durable self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action; main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to secure contents
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information; tag can be monogrammed to distinguish your bag from other bags
- 800D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Zipper: YKK zippers for smooth zipper action
- Fabric: Woven nylon combined with coated fabric
- Capacity: 6399 - 7465.5 cu. in. / 104.9 - 122.4 L
- Case Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 11.4 in. / 69.9 x 50.8 x 29.0 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 14.5 in. d / 36.9 cm d
- Colors: Black, Hunter, Brick
- US: 29" Height, 20" Width, 12" Depth, 11.4 lbs Weight
- EU: 73.7 cm Height, 50.8 cm Width, 30.5 cm Depth, 5.2 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.