Designed with flexibility, fortitude and finesse, the ZDX Cargo Backpack offers thoughtful details, including a side zip pocket for access to essentials without taking it off and a deep "cargo hold" on the top for chargers, headphones, cords and other tech items. The roomy main compartment is structured with a wide entry so you can pack clothes vertically and smoothly. With loads of other details, this smart design truly has your back.
- Unique, two section design separates large interior from laptop compartment
- Thoughtfully designed main compartment features a spacious interior to stores a change of clothes, toiletries and other necessities, privacy pockets and a mesh pocket offer additional organization options
- Two RFID shielding blocking pockets - one in front organizer and one on side of the bag, provide options to protect personal data from digital pickpockets
- SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open
- Easy-access laptop compartment on back of bag features a padded pocket for your laptop, tablet, book and files
- Holds up to a 15" laptop
- Durable, top carry handle for security even if your bag is packed out
- Large Cargo Pocket at top of bag for easy storage of and access to your must- have items like your phone, charger, headphones, hat, keys and snacks
- Slip pockets on each side of bag for extra organization and storage of a water bottle
- Adjustable padded backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved "turned edge" design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Sternum strap keeps straps in place when carrying heavy loads and disperses weight of the backpack, minimizing strain on shoulders
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool, while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Reinforced PVC-coated base offers durability and protection of bag on wet and dirty surfaces
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action; zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to secure contents in each section of backpack
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information; tag can be monogrammed to distinguish your bag from other bags
- 800D ballistic nylon outer with contrasting PVC coated nylon resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Zipper: YKK zippers for smooth zipper action
- Fabric: Woven nylon combined with coated fabric
- Capacity: 1464 cu. in. / 24L
- Case Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 8.8 in. / 45.7 x 30.5 x 22.2 cm
- Color: Black
- US: 18" Height, 12" Width, 8.8" Depth, 2.1 lbs Weight
- EU: 45.7 cm Height, 30.5 cm Width, 22.4 cm Depth, .9 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.