Briggs & Riley Large Fold-Over Backpack - Black
One word pretty much defines the Delve Fold-Over Backpack: access. Its expandable design is cleverly crafted for access to the interior without having to unlatch the flap, a thoughtful timesaver. A strategically placed pocket also saves time in airport security lines, holding items for screening in one easily accessible place. This roomy style anticipates all that you need from a backpack, where access is everything.
- Unique two-section design offers generous storage capacity in two highly-organized compartments
- Full-length zip-around main compartment allows for easy access to the cavernous interior without undoing the flap
- Large U-zip front organizer provides easy access to and ample storage of personal items in all shapes and sizes; two bloused elastic pockets and one zip pocket offer additional storage options
- Two RFID blocking pockets - one in front organizer and one on the back of the bag, provide options to protect personal data from digital pickpockets
- Large gusseted zip-around back section with padded compartments for both your 17" laptop and 11" tablet; three business card pockets, three elastic slip pockets for pens and digital devices and a deep pocket for files and other necessities
- PVC coated body fabric means that the entire bag resists wear and abrasion, is moisture resistant, and is ready to go wherever and whenever you are
- Designed with security in mind, the most important compartments on the bag are close to your body. The outside pockets feature a turned edge profile, creating hidden zippers and adding style to your security
- Durable, top carry handle for security even if your bag is packed out
- Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Removable laser-cut metal dog tag with leather patch offers a custom personalization option
- Fold-over design of main compartment allows for instant addition of an extra height when needed; easily folds down to custom sizes based on your storage needs
- Lash points on the front of the bag are perfect for attaching small items like a carabiner or bike light
- A full-length main zipper means you can access everything inside without undoing the flap, or taking the bag off
- Conveniently transport a yoga mat or sweater right under the fold-down flap
- Deep SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; Speed Thru pocket is offset on the front, allowing you to swing the bag to one side for easy access to contents
- Adjustable padded backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved "turned edge" design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Cushioned air mesh on the back panel and backpack straps provide a breathable fit and exceptional comfort when carrying a heavier load
- Water bottle side pockets expand using elastic and rest flat for a minimalist look when not in use
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Zipper: Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Fabric: Coated and woven polyester
- Capacity: 1792.9 cu. in. / 29.7 L
- Case Dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 6.5 in. / 47 x 33 x 16.5 cm
- Color: Black
- US: 18.5" Height, 13" Width, 6.5" Depth, 3.2 lbs Weight
- EU: 47 cm Height, 33 cm Width, 16.5 cm Depth, 1.5 kg Weight
Briggs & Riley's parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC. For nearly a century, US Luggage has been bringing innovation to the travel category, including the first wheeled luggage introduced in 1970. Under the leadership of CEO Richard Krulik, Briggs & Riley has become recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in the specialty luggage category, entering the global marketplace in 2006 and now selling in more than 27 countries worldwide.
Common sense is a Briggs & Riley mantra, with innovation, thoughtful engineering and performance as cornerstones. This is high quality luggage designed around real world needs with every piece created to make traveling easier and more efficient.
Our impact on the industry and insight into consumers' needs goes far beyond design. When founded in 1993, Briggs & Riley revolutionized the travel industry by offering many firsts such as a no questions asked "Simple as That" lifetime warranty, that even covers damage caused by an airline. This guarantee, like no other in the industry, is a reflection of our commitment to building lifelong relationships with customers and covers every bag that we have ever made, from 1993 through 2019 and beyond.
Engineering firsts established by Briggs & Riley include the patented Outsiderhandle design. With no trolley handle bars inside the bag, travelers get a flat packing area inside the case for more capacity and wrinkle-free clothing. We also introduced the NXpandablesystem, which provided zipper-less one-touch rigid bag expansion as well as the first checkpoint-friendly SpeedThrulaptop bags in 2008. Our most recent breakthrough is considered to be the patented CX expansion compression system, allowing bags to expand up to 33% then compress down to original size. In fact, we at Briggs & Riley hold multiple patents designed to make travel simpler.
It's our legacy of innovative thinking like this-never for innovation's sake-that ultimately sets Briggs & Riley apart.