About Warm & Safe Liners:
- 90 Watts of Heat using our NEW Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
- Reflective "Illuminite" to keep safe at night when wearing it as a jacket (See Photo)
- Anti-bacterial Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
- Breathable Shells with Wind Stop and Moisture Block
- Locker Hang Loop
- Pocket in Pocket Designed for to take the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Tall Size is 2 inches (50mm) Longer Body, 1.5 inch (35mm) Longer Sleeves
- All Our Heated Gear should be used with an optional Heat-troller
Warm & Safe Heated Liner Q & A:
- Form fitting, snug fit for maximum heat transfer
- Flex panels for maximum range of movement
- Heated pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
- Integrated glove plugs and pant plugs stow in zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered for best possible connection
- Dual Zone Heating
Q. Do Warm & Safe Liners have a heated collar?
A. Yes! All 12V liners have a heated collar to keep your neck warm.
Q. Do you use a high quality zipper or fastener to increase thermal properties?
A. Yes! All zippers are the best YKK brand. The main zipper has a baffle between you and the zipper up to the neck. Zippered hand pockets and integrated plugs for connecting gloves and pants are also hidden in small zippered pockets when not in use. Eureka! No more dangly cords when sipping coffee at the cafe.
Q. The Warm & Safe advertisement says liner is pretty thin. Which one do you think is warmer (thicker) when you are not using the electric heating?
A. Warm & Safe Heated Liners are designed to be temperature neutral. As you ride through warm and cold zones you won't have to stop by the side of the road to dress and undress. When not turned on, our liner is not going to get as warm as others and it is designed that way.
Q. Do Warm & Safe liners have a comfortable fit?
A. Lycra stretch panels allow a form fitting close fit to the body without sacrificing comfort, and allow optimum heat transfer to the body.
Q. Is the glove circuit independent of the jacket? Do the gloves need a separate input for the controller, or is it like others where it is feeding off the jacket current. I would like to use the dual control heat-troller to control the glove heat separately from the jacket, and would like to eliminate the need to fish my Y-cable through my jacket sleeves to accomplish this.
A. Because of an ingenious design, we have made each The Warm & Safe Heated Liners capable of running with either a single or dual heat-troller. This means you can run the gloves off the liner or with the same wires built into the liner you can run the gloves independent.