Califorinia Heat's 7V Vest begins warming your core within seconds using a compact, rechargeable 7V Li-Ion battery. The advanced heating technology (Finewire™) makes this vest the perfect heated base layer for hunting, fishing, and outdoor sports.Features:
- Constructed of rip stop Nylon & Lycra with spandex side panels
- Heating elements are located in panels on the chest and back
- Battery last 2-6 hours (depending on setting) Max Heat: 135° F
- Waterproof & windproof with breathable Hipora™
- Lifetime warranty on Finewire™ heating elements and plugs
- Wall Charger
- 3500 mAh 7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
100% Recommend this product (4 of 4 responses)
Reno Tahoe, Nevada USA
December 19, 2021
Absolutely wonderful! The battery life in ok.. get like 2 to 3 hours on hi. Buy an extra battery if you need longer hours of enjoyable heat. I would give it 5 stars except for the fit. It runs BIG! I'm 6'0", weigh 180 to 185, wear 34" pants, 42" chest and I wear a S/M and that feels a tiny big. I wear a thin base layer then put a layer over that that is as tight as I can get on. Hold the vest nice an snug to chest and back. Then I add layers as needed on top of that. Love how the heat controller is on the battery and not a button on the vest. Had one of those and hated having dig under layers to find the button. Then I usually had to have someone tell me what heat setting I was on. No more of that. Just pull out the battery, adjust and off I go. Heat up very fast as well. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
- Heat controls are on the battery and not a button on the vest!
- Runs big.
By Mike B.
December 16, 2021
I bought it to play golf on cold days 30's to 60 degrees to keep the chill off my back and upper shoulders.. It worked very well under my sweater.
- Light weight
- Battery does not get in the way of your swing. It's in a side pocket on the left.
- All in all it kept me warm in the right.
- Only con is wish it did have side pockets for the hands when you wear it on the outside of your shirt.
December 10, 2020
Size sml/med fits most
By Jim M.
California Heated vest
November 18, 2020
Vest very light and just right for under a light jacket.