FNDN Waterproof Heated Insoles with Remote.
FNDN ("Foundation") remote control heated insoles are the solution you have been looking for to keep those icy toes toasty warm. What makes our heated insoles the best in class? Our high-tech heated shoe inserts are not only designed to keep your feet warm and cozy but are also waterproof! Don't let some wet snow ruin your insoles on the first use!
The FNDN heated insoles feature a wireless remote control so you can turn them on and off without bending or removing your shoes!
- ALL NEW Waterproof long-lasting design
- Fits most shoes, boots, and sneakers
- Trim-to-fit toe area for a custom fit
- Automatically maintains a consistent warm temperature, 104°-140°F
- Adjustable heat (High / Med / Low)
- Operates 8 hours on a full charge (depending on environmental conditions)
- Automatic Shutoff for safety
- LED indicator lights
- Battery capacity: 1,400 mAh
- Absorbs shock, sweat, and odors
- Includes USB cable
- Two heated insoles
- Wireless remote control
- Built-in rechargeable 3.7V polymer batteries
- Dual Magnetic Universal USB Cable charges both insoles simultaneously
- Small (4/5/6): fits women size 5.5 - 7.5, fits men size 4 - 6
- Medium (7/8/9): fits women size 8.5 - 10.5, fits men size 7-9
- Large (10/10.5/11): fits women size 11.5 - 12.5, fits men sizes 10 - 11.5
At FNDN, we believe it's not about where you are, but where you are from.
There's an old saying that each generation is most like their grandparents. In our grandfathers' America - before the Internet, cell phones, and video games - our "greatest generation" was a well-oiled industrial machine running wide-open with the Motor City at the heart of it all. FNDN's foundation happens to be firmly rooted in Detroit and that same innovative spirit is part of our DNA.
Our products share that same mold our grandparents valued. The industry, the inventions, the manufacturing, and even the music has branded a loyal, patriotic, hardworking ethos into us. Combining quality materials, craftsmanship and utilizing cutting edge technology, we strive to create the finest products available that are both beautiful and functional.
Battery ran out after a little over an hour, so had cold toes on way home. Did have on Feetures wool socks in medium weight so circulation was not too tight either
Last week used on medium on longer ride with chemical toe warmers on top of socks That worked quite well but should not have to do that with heated insoles. These may work for some who dont get quite as cold as I do. So may just do better with silver sole liners and chemical heaters in boots