Volt Heat Victory 5V Heated Sweater Jacket
Volt Heat Victory Heated Sweater Jacket
The Victory Sweater Jacket by Volt is a stylish heated jacket powered by a rechargeable 5V 6000 mAh USB battery. Warmth permeates your core through 2 heating panels in the chest, one heating panel on the back, and one heating panel in the collar. The plush wool/poly knit fabric bundles you in softness.
The Victory Heated Sweater Jacket includes a Volt VB560 rechargeable battery and USB charging cable. Plug in the battery and turn on the Victory by pressing the external controller button by the right hip zipper pocket. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available. The Volt Victory Heated Jacket is an elegant solution to your winter weather needs.
Use any properly rated (minimum 2 amp output) USB battery or power bank to power the Victory Sweater Jacket.
- 4 heating panels: 1 on the collar, 2 on the chest, and 1 at the upper back
- Push-button control switch with 3 power level settings
- Wool/poly blend knit fabric shell
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Fleece-lined standup collar
- YKK zippers
- Zippered hand pockets
- Includes one VB560 5V 6000mAh USB power bank rechargeable battery and charging cable
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Zero Layer heating system
- Soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 6+ hours on low
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the "power" button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.