ALPINE 7v Nylon Heated Snow Gloves
The Alpine heated gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation. The gloves also include nubuck leather accents and a digital leather palm for extra grip and durability. By utilizing the Zero Layer heat system the Alpine glove eliminates bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
100% High 3 hours
75% Med/High 6 hours
50% Medium 9 hours
25% Low 12 hours
Volt Resistance Zero Layer Heating Technology:
- Lightweight nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 2200mAh batteries and charger
Our patented Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
What do we mean by more efficient? To keep it simple, it is because we basically eliminate the need to hide our heating system behind additional fabric layers which impedes heat transfer. This translates to more heat, better heat coverage, less battery power and longer run times.
Each of our ultra-thin heating panels are constructed using tiny, imperceptible stainless fibers that are woven onto an insulated fabric. We then encapsulate these heating elements with a special thermal bonding sealing tape permanently protecting the heating panels and connections from the wear and tear caused by the rigors of daily use making it not only durable but also waterproof.