Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Vest Liner
The Gerbing 7 Volt Vest Liner is built with Gerbing Microwire Technology that provides first-class heating performance. The vest easily slips under your jacket and over a base layer or shirt for hours of body-warming comfort.
Next time you need to keep warm on a motorcycle ride around town, work in a cold warehouse or office, or are out walking the dog on a chilly day, the Gerbing 7 Volt Battery Heated Vest Liner is the one you’ll grab as you head out the door.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up– Fully charge power bank with provided charger cable.
- Plug-In– Connect the power bank to the USB plug.
- Turn On– Press and hold touch-button control. Press touch-button to adjust the temperature.
- Powerful Microwire heating system includes 3 built-in heating panels strategically placed on the chest and back to warm your body
- Touch-button control technology
- Zippered front
- Battery Voltage: 7 Volt
- Colors Available: Black
- 100% nylon exterior
- 100% polyester interior
Estimated Heating Times:
- 100% Power (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% Power (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% Power (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% Power (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- (1) Gerbing 7 Volt Vest
- (1) Gerbing 7V 2,600 mAh Battery
- (1) USB Charging Cord
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
- keeps the chill of, works great
- make sure the battery is fully charged every morning.
- Quality. Below it asked if I would recommend to a friend and I already have.
- AWESOME product!
- Battery pack lasts 4-6 hours. I am outside for 10 - 14. Hoping I can purchase a 2nd battery:)
There are 2 points that you should know about the vest. The picture depicting the size of the heating element is grossly exaggerated. It may be 1/3 the size in reality. The vest is a liner so it should hold close to the body but I have a 47" chest and this is snug. It is supposed to fit up to 50" chest.
Overall, I am very happy.
- Warm enough.
- A bit snug.