TSL Unisex Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Adjust
Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Adjust : The Symbioz Adjust is the perfect fusion between walking comfort and performance. Fastening using fine, uniform binding is combined with Hyperflex technology for 100% natural foot movement. The carbon supports and the range of crampons provide optimal levels of control and foot grip on all types of snow.
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Carbon reinforcements offer superb flexibility; they store energy during the bending phase and restore it at the end of the stride to increase stride power and reduce effort. They act dynamically during every part of the stride. Distortion of the Symbioz frame is progressive, responsive, precise and uniform in both the bending and twisting phases. Carbon reinforcements reduce vibration and give greater muscle relaxation and the feeling of freedom and ease.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA Fit System : Dial in to Fast, Effortless, Precision Fit.
- Agility and Speed: The BOA Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- Power and Precision: Power without compromising precision, the BOA Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle Pre-Adjust : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Padded comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
- The front teeth provide maximum traction on steep slopes.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons, similar to mountaineering crampons, provide traction on all types of snow.
Comfort and Ease
Comfortable and easy to put on as a result of their pre-adjustment feature that memorizes shoe size, the Symbioz telescopic bindings accentuate the foot movement provided by the frame. The Easy Ascent heel lift incorporated into the binding is activated by simple downward push from the pole. Also, during ascents, you won't have any feeling of discomfort under your foot as your weight is spread across the whole of the binding heel within the frame. The new Easy Ascent heel lift, built into the binding, is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.
- Hyperflex Concept: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- Hourglass Shape: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in
TSL Outdoor. Its innovations are part of the history of snowshoeing
It's said that snowshoes were invented over 10,000 years ago as an ingenious aid to moving around and hunting. An instinctive way of effectively distributing body weight on snow. At the time, snowshoes were made of a wooden frames tied together by leather straps or animal skins.
The 80s: A new sport is born
It was not until 1981, when TSL was founded in the heart of the Alps, in Thones (France), that the product underwent its first major revolution. TSL took its inspiration from a wooden snowshoe and manufactured it in plastic. The JCB, the first model to be used for recreation and sporting purposes, was born.
The 90s: The birth of the technically sophisticated snowshoe
During the 90s, TSL developed and marketed the 225 RANDO, the first snowshoe with an articulating binding that combined comfort, technical design and firm foot support. Its unique hourglass shape offered walking comfort and became the recognizable footprint for all the brand's composite snowshoes. It was an immediate success and is still the most widely sold model in the world.
The 2000s: Snowshoeing enjoys a worldwide boom
As a result of TSL's enthusiasm and constant improvements (Step-In, Up & Down System, heel lifts, etc.) enabling users to walk on all types of terrain, TSL snowshoes travelled beyond France and were exported as far as Japan and other European countries. Supported by the brand, a European snowshoe racing cup competition was set up, along with a large number of marked trails.
The 2010s: Symbiosis between man and nature
2013. A year to remember. Escape into nature, freedom and the exploration of magnificent scenery are the very essence of the sport. But ever since the snowshoe was first created, man has had to adapt his stride to the structure and shape of the product and this has distanced him from nature. TSL OUTDOOR shakes up the rules to offer the first model of a future generation of snowshoes that offers unrivalled advantages. We have designed and developed a snowshoe that adapts to the user's stride and to the terrain in which he is walking. We have carefully designed the various contact points, flexibility, lightness and grip in such a way that the walker rediscovers his natural stride as he walks over the snow. We have used advanced technology to give life to this snowshoe. After more than 10,000 years, winter walkers are AT LAST in total symbiosis with nature. Which is why we have called this model TSL SYMBIOZ.