Korkers Men's Polar Vortex 1200 Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
Meet the undisputed ruler of the north
- Versatile Traction: OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrains demand
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry
- Insulation: 1200g or 600g of 3M Thinsulate insulation combined with our Thermal Stack Technology, both highly rated for extreme winter cold
- Durability: Molded TPU toe cap for durability and protection with recessed stitching for added abrasion resistance
- Fit: Boa M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit
- Comfort: Premium aerogel frost barrier footbed in the 1200g boot, and premium shock-absorbing polyurethane insole in the 600g boot
- Temp Rating: Comfort rated down to -60 (1200G), and -40 (600G) Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Specs: 1200G: 11" height / 4lbs 4oz per pair. 600G: 11" height / 3lbs 15oz per pair
- Sizes: 8-15 whole sizes only
Korkers creates all terrain footwear featuring patented adaptable traction that allows outdoor enthusiasts to optimize their traction performance in varying conditions in and out of water.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. Guide Wading Boot The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow/ice.
Over the years Korkers hasn't abandoned its independent thinking. The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. Some people gear up, we prefer "gearing down". That's where Korkers thrives.
Related Items Running and Hiking Cleats
- Stabilicers Run Ice Cleats for Running
- Hillsound FreeSteps6 Crampons Ice Cleats
- Hillsound Trail Crampon
- Hillsound Trail Crampon Ultra
- Hillsound Trail Crampon Pro
- Veriga Mount Track
- Veriga Ice Track
- Veriga Run Track
- Korkers Extreme Ice Cleats
- Korkers Men's Alpine Chelsea Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's Alpine Chelsea Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's South Lake Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's North Lake Zip Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's Snowmageddon Boa Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Snowmageddon Boa Outdoor Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Polar Vortex 600 Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Polar Vortex 1200 Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Neo Arctic Outdoor Boots with All Terrain Sole
- Korkers Men's Neo Arctic 90 Outdoor Boots with Ninety Degree Sole
- Korkers Women's Neo Arctic Winter Boots with All Terrain Sole
- View More ...