8 Millimeters of ultra-warm, Waterproof, Weather-ready neoprene to combat the world's coldest regions
- Versatile traction: OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrains demand
- Waterproof: 16 Inches of 100% waterproof vulcanized rubber construction keeps feet bone dry
- Insulation: 8mm of ultra-warm neoprene with cozy fleece lining combined with our Thermal Stack Technology for unmatched warmth
- Fit: Reinforced heel counter provides performance heel & ankle fit, plus an adjustable top gusset
- Comfort: Shock-absorbing EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support
- On/Off: Slip-on comfort with enhanced heel-kick for easy, hands-free removal
- Temp Rating: Comfort rated down to -60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specs: 16" height / 5 lbs 10 oz per pair
- Sizes: 8-14 whole sizes only
Korkers creates all terrain footwear featuring patented adaptable traction that allows outdoor enthusiasts to optimize their traction performance in varying conditions in and out of water.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. Guide Wading Boot The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow/ice.
Over the years Korkers hasn't abandoned its independent thinking. The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. Some people gear up, we prefer "gearing down". That's where Korkers thrives.