Therm-ic Women's Ultra Heat Gloves
Heated leather gloves that have PRIMALOFT insulation technology, guaranteeing insulation and impermeability, with 3 heat settings making sure that you stay warm for up to 10 hours.
- Designed to fit the female body shape for greater comfort
- Genuine goat's leather: soft and sturdy
- 3 heat settings: for even, gentle heat distribution
- Ultra-light lithium-ion battery offering up to 10 hours of heat
- Heat spreads 360° around the fingers and the top of the hand
- Membrane 10K/10K: impermeable and breathable
- Compatible pocket for two batteries, doubling the heating time
- Ribbed cuffs
- Soft mask wipe and nose wipe on the thumb
- Security leash: so as not to lose the glove
- Thin sleeves to better fit with jackets
- 1 USB Therm-ic charger cable, Wall charger not included
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love - to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot - or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas - social marketing before Facebook - but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings - like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow - as well as our heart and brain - with our great love for skiing.
Related Items Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Battery Heated Snow Gloves
- Gerbing S7 Men's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Battery Heated Snow Gloves
- Zanier AVIATOR.GTX Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat Titan 7V Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Women
- Gerbing S7 Women's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Work Gloves
- Outdoor Research Men's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Premium Heated Gloves
- Lenz Heat Gloves 6.0 Finger Cap for Men with rcB 1800 Batteries
- ActionHeat AA Men's Battery Heated Gloves
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- G-Tech Sport Heated Hand Warmer Pouch 3.0
- Zanier HEAT.STX Heated Gloves
- G-Tech Heated Hand Warmer Pouch Stealth 3.0 x Military Grade
- G-Tech Heated Hand Warmer Pouch Stealth 3.0 x Realtree
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Mitts - Men's
- Sealskinz Extreme Cold Weather Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Gloves
- Gobi Heat Epic Heated Ski Gloves
- ActionHeat 7V Men's Everyday Heated Gloves
- View More ...