Therm-ic Heated Insoles & Battery Kit - C-Pack 1300 Heat Flat Kit
Tired of getting cold feet while skiing, snowboarding or doing anything in the freezing cold? If so, then the Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 Flat Kit is the solution you have been looking for. This kit is a more affordable option than its 1700 counterpart. This kit includes 2 Thermic C-Pack 1300 batteries, 1 USB Charging Cable, 1 pair of integrated heat flats. The Therm-ic Heat Flat insole is a very thin heated insole that comes integrated with the therm-ic heating elements. This insole can be trimmed down with scissors so that it fits snugly into any size ski boot or shoe. When trimming make sure to follow trim lines on the bottom of the insole to avoid cutting though the heat element in the toe area. The C-Pack 1300 batteries offer toasty warm feet for up to 13 hours. They feature a single control button so that you can easily control the three levels of heat intensity at the push of a button.
- Trim to fit insoles are easy to cut and apply to all types of insoles
- Up to 13 hours of heat
- 3 Heat Levels can be set at push of a button
- SET with 1 pair insole Heat Flat + 1 pair of C-Pack 1300 batteries. Up to 13 hrs of warmth to keep your feet warm.
- Enjoy winter exercise to the full with the Therm-ic Insoles Set.
- Therm-ic Insoles Set includes a pair of heated insoles Heat Flat and 1 pair of C-pack 1300 batteries.
- Fitted with ultra-fine heating elements, the insoles diffuse constant heat for immediate well-being and an optimal foot emperature.
- The C-pack batteries provide up to 13 hrs of heat.
- Some are also fitted with the Bluetooth function, enabling you to remote-manage your heating via smartphone.
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love \x96 to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot \x96 or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas \x96 social marketing before Facebook \x96 but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings \x96 like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow \x96 as well as our heart and brain \x96 with our great love for skiing.
The controls are finicky and a little confusing. They seemed to jump past #2 setting and go to high or just turn off. The button is stiff and you need to take off your gloves to mess with them.
The connection system is a punched out alloy with sharp edges.
Did the people that designed them even use them once? I didn't need an app to run my heaters.
We will be sending them back for a warranty replacement.
Related Items The Warming Store Staff Picks
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Ravean Men's Down Heated Jacket with 12V Battery Kit
- ActionHeat AA Wool Battery Heated Socks
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Mitts - Women's
- Gerbing 7V Ultimate Wool Heated Socks
- Aheata 5V Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Chaheati MAXX Add-On Heated Chair Cover
- Chaheati 7V Battery Heated Camping Chair
- Hotronic Power Plus S4 Universal Foot Warmer Heated Insole Kit
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Gerbing 7V Women's Thermite Fleece Heated Vest 2.0
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- ActionHeat 3.7V Cotton Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Savior Heat Unisex Electric Rechargeable Heated Liner Gloves
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock Liner - Black
- View More ...