Gobi Heat Ridge Heated Women's Hoodie
The Gobi Ridge Hoody for Women is extremely warm and incredibly soft. Take back control of your outdoor activities with conductive thread heating technology. Two heating zones on the front and a large heating zone on the back envelope you in blissful warmth. The Gobi Ridge Heated Hoodie for Women is perfect for the active lifestyle.
- 3-zone heating (2 on the chest and a large zone on the back)
- One-touch LED controller with 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Flexible design that moves with you
- 6700 mAh 7.4 volt slim-profile rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Heats up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC charger included
- Durable cotton/polyester outer
- Ultra-soft fleece lining
- YKK front zipper
- 2 outer pouch pockets
- Inner battery pocket
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Hood with drawstring cinch
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more\x85
- Ordering larger than normal - fit is perfect.
- Easy charging and operation.
- Long battery charge time.
- Warm and comfortable
- Not enough colors offered
- Looks really nice, great quality, warm even with no heat turned on
- Runs very small! I?m usually a medium, very rarely a large, I read up on it before ordering it and everyone said order 1-2 sizes up! I ordered XL and it fits great
- I wish it would have the heat elements all the way down for the lower back! It stops just below the shoulder blades!