Muck Men's Mudder Tall Comp Toe Boots
We recognize that there are a lot more than just four seasons. We celebrate the seasons between the seasons. We welcome the slush, mud, and floods that can come from unpredictable weather all over the world. The Mudder has passed strict independent slip resistance testing with its superior surface traction, designed to perform on wet or dry surfaces. Through innovative technology, this boot was constructed to repel mud. Finally, all day comfort and support is achieved by our dual density footbed, with memory foam for a customized fit and a polyurethane foundation.
- 100% Waterproof, 100% Muckproof
- Soft, Flexible Rubber Upper Provides Durable Protection
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
- BioDEWIX Anti-Microbial Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Extra Toe & Heel Underlays for Additional Protection
- Composite Toe for Non-Metallic Protection ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH
- Durable Rubber Outsole with Superior Surface Traction
- Oil & Gas Resistant Outsole
- SRC Rated-Slip Resistant
- Weight: 8M 3.00 lbs
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 18.5 Inches
It all started with a universal problem-muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck, and we determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. So we set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet-no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element-because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That's why we've designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition-so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.