Designed for some of the coldest conditions, the Arctic Sport II works great in nearly every environment. These fun sporting colors make them perfect for trekking in the back woods but also just enjoying the great outdoors.
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks
- Full-length midsole for improved support and longwearing comfort
- Multi-directional outsole tread pattern for improved traction on slick and uneven terrain
- Shaft Circumference: 16in
- Boot Height: 17.56in
It all started with a universal problem-muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck, and we determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. So we set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet-no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element-because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That's why we've designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition-so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.