Muck Men's Arctic Ice Tall Arctic Grip A.T. Rubber Winter Boots
Designed for some of the coldest conditions, perfect for trekking in the back woods but also just enjoying the great outdoors.
- 100% Waterproof Materials and Construction
- Vibram Artic Grip A.T. For wet ice traction coupled with XS Trek Evo adding durability and improved grip on wet and dry surfaces
- EVA Footbed
- Cool Weather Lining Soft, insulating, lightweight, performance
- BioDEWIX Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- -60°F - 30°F Rated Temp range: -60°F / 30°F to -50°C / -1°C
- Weight: 8M 3.00 LBS
- Heel Height: Not Applicable
- Calf Circumference: 16.5 Inches
It all started with a universal problem-muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck, and we determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. So we set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet-no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element-because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That's why we've designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition-so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.