Muck Men's Chore Farm Leather Lace Up Comp Toe Boots
Over two decades in and around the barnyard has taught us a thing or two about the type of materials needed in our footwear to stand up to the Acidic and Alkali elements found in and around barns. We have had success in using the rubber and neoprene found in the majority of our line, but we wanted to offer an alternative as well. So we pushed our design team to find a leather solution that holds up to our 100% Muckproof standards and after years of experimentation we are proud to now offer a new Barn Leather Collection of boots that hold up to our high standards of quality and protection.
The leather in these boots is not only "Barnyard Proof" but also resistant to fire and lime while being 100% waterproof. The outsole stands up to oil, gas and diesel fuel while being slip resistant on hard flat surfaces. All this while being supportive and comfortable as we wrapped all this technology around a footbed designed like the bucket seat of a pickup truck. The Chore Barn Leather collection, tough enough for your worst days - handsome enough for your best
- 100% Waterproof, 100% Barnyard Proof
- Lace-up Construction for a Tailored Fit
- 100% Genuine Farmwork Leather provides protection against all the elements in the barn
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
- Composite Safety Toe for Non-Metallic Protection ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH
- Oil & Gas Resistant Outsole
- SRA Rated-Slip Resistant
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
- 100% Waterproof: Materials and Construction
- Muck Leather: 100% Genuine Leather
- Oil Resistant: RDR rubber protects against caustics, solvents, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
- SRA: For the traction you need on wet flooring surfaces as tested with lauryl sulphate on ceramic tile
- Dual-density Footbed with memory foam
- Breathable Mesh: Sandwich-fabric lining improves air circulation
- BioDEWIX: Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Subfreezing - 65°F Rated: Temp range: Sub Freezing - 65°F :18°C
- Weight: 10M 3.00 lbs
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 Inches
- Calf Circumference: Not Applicable
It all started with a universal problem-muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck, and we determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. So we set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet-no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element-because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That's why we've designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition-so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.