30seven Heated Regular Waterproof Gloves
Never have cold hands again by wearing these heated waterproof gloves! Warm hands and fingers are guaranteed by the integrated Novaheat heating element, wind-blocking materials and Thinsulate insulation. The ergonomic fit, pre-curved fingers and adjustable Velcro strap make these gloves very pleasant to wear. Integrated Hipora fabric does not let water in, but allows air flow. The design of the glove is optimized by adding shockabsorbing padding and reinforcement between thumb and index. Use the button on the glove to set your preferred temperature for the back of your hand, your fingers and your fingertips.
- Up to 7 hours heating
- Rechargeable lithium batteries
- Machine washable
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Shock absorbing padding
- Adjustable Velcro strap
- 3 Heating levels
- Breathable soft lining
- Grip control
- Reinforced between thumb and index
- Elastic wrist closure
- Battery pocket in the cuff
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- 1 pair of gloves regular waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
30seven keeps you warm
Our main goal in everything we do is keeping you warm. Our high-quality heated clothing (gloves, jackets, base layers, socks and insoles) is assembled in Europe and especially designed to resist the cold in both indoor as outdoor activities or even to help people who need heat therapy due to health issues.
Our ergonomic, electrically heated clothing is developed with great care and focuses on the comfort of the end-user. We are constantly observing the latest trends, improving our apparel and listening to the needs and wishes of our customers.
Comfort, ergonomics and ease of use are our three main focuses
30seven is the only heated clothing brand in the world with an integrated heating element that can easily be removed when temperatures are rising and it is too hot to use heated clothing. This way, you only need one jacket for various weather conditions!
Whether you are an extreme outdoor sportsman, a recreational golfer or a gardener, we can definitely help you to keep warm. Our heated clothing is also perfectly suitable for people who need heat therapy or for people who suffer from for example muscular diseases or Raynaud's disease.
Please take a look around on our website to discover more and contact us with any questions or remarks! We are always happy to help you.