SnugToes Funmi Plush Heated Slippers for Women
SnugToes for ladies are simple, safe and easy to use, you'll have toasty feet in no time at all. See full product details below.
- Plush polyester inner outer
- Includes 2 x removable heat pads for slipper pockets
- Gently elasticated back for better heat retention
- Non-slip soft rubber outer sole
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Color: Cream and mocha
Please note, the packaging may contain United Kingdom sizing. The product sizing will be correct.
SnugToes are luxurious, easy to wear, heatable, indoor slippers that are comfortable and (snug) on the feet. It only takes 4 simple steps to makes your feet toasty warm. These cosy slippers have a discrete pocket at the top where you place the microwavable pad. They are made for men, women and children and are available in different sizes.
The originator of SnugToes, Simi Sokan, is an IT consultant and a mother of two boys from London. For over 20 years she has suffered from Raynaud's syndrome. This is a condition that affects the blood supply to certain parts of the body, particularly in the fingers and toes. It is generally triggered by cold temperatures, anxiety or stress, causing the blood vessels to go into a temporary spasm blocking the flow of blood. Though not a serious threat to ones heath, its painful and can cause numbness, making everyday tasks very difficult. This common condition affects up to ten million people in the UK.
Despite being on medication the inventor still suffered extremely cold hands and feet. The only relief that she observed that worked for her was when she put a hot water bottle on top of her indoor slippers. This discovery started her thinking of ways she could integrate the heat from the water bottle into the slippers whilst still being able to move around. And thus SnugToes heated slippers was born. After numerous trial and error and great persistence she was able to invent a microwavable pad that was inserted into the top of the slipper providing heat and warmth for up to 3 hours.
SnugToes are a warm cosy alternative to the inferior cumbersome USB Ports and inefficient wheaty bags products currently on the market. It has proven to be massively successful with people suffering other conditions such as diabetes, lupus, anaemia, thyroid disease to name but a few. Equally the general public has given glowing testimonials about its effectiveness against the cold winter nights. Thus it is not only aimed at people who suffer from various medical conditions but also those who simply want to keep their feet warm cosy and toasty.
Winter is approaching and what a better way to show you care then to send this as a gift to a loved one.
For women, for men and kids too, warm feet in no time at all:
Cold feet are unfortunately a common complaint and they just aren't funny, we know from personal experience. They can be really uncomfortable, painful even. And they're not just down to the chilly weather.
Poor circulation and conditions such as chilblains, Raynaud's syndrome and peripheral neuropathy, can all cause cold feet. Keeping the feet snuggly and warm with SnugToes heatable slippers can really help.
And unlike the others, SnugToes slippers don't go in the microwave, you don't need to plug them into the mains or a USB port, and they don't use wheat bags either.
How to use your SnugToes heatable slippers:
They're simple, safe and easy to use, you'll have toasty feet in no time at all:
- Step 1: Remove the heat pads from the slippers
- Step 2: Pop them in the microwave (for 10 seconds, then additional 5 seconds bursts until the desired temperature is reached at 600-750W rating). Or pop them in a pan of just-boiled water for 4 minutes
- Step 3: Replace the heat pads in the slippers
- Step 4: Put the slippers on and enjoy the soothing warmth
The heat pads will warm your feet for up to 3 hours. Put them back in the microwave whenever you want. What's more, since they nestle in the slipper tops, you're free to walk around in your SnugToes - which is even better for circulation.
- Plush polar fleece uppers
- Snuggly polar fleece inners
- Removable heat pads in top pocket
- Gently elasticated back for better heat retention
- Non-slip soft rubber sole
- Colours: cream and light-brown for the ladies, navy blue for the men
- Sizes: small, medium and large, ladies and men
Great products, excellent people! Thank you!
Found these and read the reviews. Not only are the slippers stylish and soft they really work. They’re a big hit
Related Items Heated Slippers
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Boots
- Volt Heat 3V Camp Heated Slippers
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Slipper Sock
- ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Slippers
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- Volt Heat 8V Heated Lava Boots - Indoor/Outdoor
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Cable Knit Slippers
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Slippers
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- Glovii GQ4M Heated Slippers with Socks
- Glovii GQ5L Heated Slippers with Socks
- Glovii Battery Heated Slipper Socks
- Snug Toes Arola Microwavable Heated Slippers for Men
- FNDN 3.7V Heated Slipper Socks
- SnugToes Brivy Microwavable Heated Slippers for Women
- SnugToes Bola Slippers for Men - Grey
- SnugToes Funmi Plush Heated Slippers for Women
- Dr.Warm 3.7V Heated Slippers
- Volt Heat 3V Smart Heated Slippers
- Herbal Concepts Booties
- View More ...