Gobi Heat Women's Wolf 3 Zone Heated Jacket
Wolf was designed to be ultra-lightweight, durable, and fashionable. Don't sacrifice fashion for functionality when you can have both with the Wolf Women's Heated Jacket. Get up to 10 hours of heat and control with 3 individual heat settings.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- 10 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-Ion battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Durable Nylon material with 100% Nylon lining
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- Wind and Water Resistant
- Machine Washable
- Outer Material: 100% Nylon
- Inner Material: 100% Nylon Lining
- Heat Zones: 3 heat zones. Two in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- Heat Settings: Low: 113° F, Med: 131° F, High: 140° F
- Battery: 7.4 volt, 6700 Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: Low: 10hrs, Med: 7hrs, High: 5hrs
- Weight: 2.75 lbs depending on size
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Machine Washable: Yes, washer safe, tumble dry safe
- Technology: Conductive thread
- Zipper: YKK
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more...