Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Evaporative Cooling Vest
Designed to deliver quick, water activated comfort and cooling, the Mobile Cooling Hydrologic vest by Fieldsheer keeps you cool whether you're working outside in high temperatures or pursuing your favorite outdoor activity in warmer climates. Hydrologic's Super Absorbent Polymer SAP fabric interlining absorbs and holds water for lasting comfort and cooling. Saturate the cooling vest in water for 1-2 minutes, wring out excess water, and place over your clothing. The cooling vest utilizes evaporative cooling to reduce core temperatures and maintain a safe, comfortable temperature in even the hottest conditions. Made from low profile, lightweight materials, the vest easily stows away when not in use and is ideal for active lifestyles in hot climates.
Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling technology delivers quick, water activated cooling performance without sacrificing comfort. Whether you're working outside in high temperatures or enjoying a relaxing summer hike, the Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Vest provides cool comfort so you can stay outdoors longer. The quilted Hydrologic vest keeps you comfortable in even the hottest conditions by combining robust absorption with quick evaporative technology.
Pair this cooling shirt with our Mobile Cooling Skull Cap and Cooling Neck Gaiter for the ultimate cooling combination!
Water Activated Cooling:
Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Vest:
- 1. Soak in cold water for 3-5 mins.
- 2. Remove excess water from the surface.
- 3. Enjoy! When wearing, turn over occasionally to refresh.
- Hydrologic Quilted Evaporative Cooling fabric keeps you cool longer, simply wet it and wear it!
- Sunsheer UPF 30+ protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer anti-microbial technology prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking tech wicks sweat away to keep you cool and dry
- Comfortable and stylish V-neck
- Front Zipper closure
- Side knit stretches for complete comfort
- Optional 3 phase removable Cooling Ice Packs provide even more cooling options
- Phase changing zones include front left and right as well as upper back
- 100% polyester quilted woven fabric
- 85% Nylon 15% Spandex Contrasts
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Unisex sizing: SM-4XL
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what's unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we're not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.
Related Items Cooling Vests
- AlphaCool Original Cooling Ice Vest
- Techniche TechKewl 6626 Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Blue
- AlphaCool Polar Cooling Ice Vest
- FlexiFreeze Cooling Ice Vest (Velcro Closure)
- Hyperkewl Evaporative Cooling Vest - Sport
- Flexi Freeze Ice Vest (Zipper Closure)
- AlphaCool Frosty Mesh Ice Vest with Replacement Ice Packs
- ThermApparel UnderCool Low-Profile Phase Change Cooling Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Evaporative Cooling Vest - Grey
- Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Khaki
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Hydrologic Vest with Ice Packs
- Ergodyne Chill-Its 6665 Evaporative Cooling Vest - Hi-Viz Lime
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Hydrologic Pro Vest
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Ice Packs - Gray
- HyperKewl Deluxe Evaporative Cooling Vest - Deluxe 6530
- Glacier Tek Phase Change Flex Vest
- HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Tank Black/Blue
- TechNiche 6202 Evaporative Cooling KewlShirt T-Shirt Powered by HyperKewl Plus
- HyperKewl Deluxe Cooling Vest for Women - 6530F
- View More ...