HyperKewl Deluxe Evaporative Cooling Vest - Deluxe 6530
TechNiche has the solutions you need to beat the heat while at work, rest and play. TechNiche's Evaporative Cooling Vests provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per 2-3 minute soaking. They are lightweight, durable and easy to use. The Deluxe has a high mandarin collar for additional cooling relief and sun protection.
- Handy front pockets, and zipper closure
- Provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- lightweight, durable, and washable
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer with HyperKewl polymer embedded fabric inner
Deluxe Evaporative Cooling Sports Vest features:
- Comfortable quilted oxford nylon outer w/ polymer embedded fabric inner
- Water repellent nylon liner and black poly-cotton trim
- Cost-effective personal cooling system
- Hours of cooling relief
- Great Colors
Who are cooling vests for?
At The Warming Store we have cooling vests available for a range of activities and uses.
- Construction workers, gardeners and anyone else who works outside during the summer
- Military personnel
- People suffering from medical conditions with heat sensitivity
- Sportsmen and sportswomen
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who wants to enjoy the summer without being overwhelmed by heat
How do they work?
We have 3 styles of cooling vests which work in different ways to help you keep your cool.
Evaporative Cooling Vest
These use the natural effect of evaporation to cool you down. When these vests are placed into water the specially made non-toxic material absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released. In hot areas this water will start to evaporate. As it does it the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If it dries out all you have to do is submerge in to water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required making them perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket front and back in which a refrigerated, frozen, water or air conditioned cooled pack can be inserted. This flexible cooled pack will then help reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen as and when necessary. Each vest comes with one set of packs. For all day cooling we suggest ordering extra packs which can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.
Pumped Water Cooling Shirts
These are the most advanced and the cooles