Fieldsheer by Mobile Cooling's Hydrologic vest uses a Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) fabric with a more absorbent interlining that absorbs and holds cool water for extended cooling in even the hottest conditions. Designed for anyone that is in the heat for prolonged periods and needs rugged craftsmanship with high-vis features, this vest offers lasting comfort in even the hottest conditions. Soak the vest in water for 1-2 minutes, wring out excess water, and wear it over your work shirt to cool your core through evaporative cooling. The evaporation process pulls heat away from your body providing an instantaneous cooling effect. It helps maintain a safe, comfortable internal temperature throughout the day in the hottest conditions, made from low-profile, lightweight materials that store quickly when not in use. Its powerful cooling capabilities allow you to stay cool through the day no matter how hot it gets.
Designed for workers in industrial professions who need high visibility and outstanding performance to keep them cool, comfortable and safe no matter what the day throws at them. Whether it's hot indoor environments or a construction site in the heat of summer Fieldsheer's Mobile Cooling technology keeps you cool so you can get the job done. Utilizing quilted Hydrologic absorption and evaporative cooling, this vest provides cool comfort all day long.
Pair this cooling shirt with our Mobile Cooling Skull Cap and Cooling Neck Gaiter for the ultimate cooling combination!
Water Activated Cooling:
Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Vest:
- 1. Soak in cold water for 3-5 mins.
- 2. Remove excess water from the surface.
- 3. Enjoy! When wearing, turn over occasionally to refresh.
- ANSI/IEA 107-2015 Class 2 Certified
- Hydrologic Quilted Evaporative Cooling fabric keeps you cool longer, simply wet it and wear it!
- Sunsheer UPF 30+ offers protection from harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer anti-microbial technology prevents odor causing bacteria from growing
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking technology keeps you cool and dry all day long
- Comfortable V-neck
- Front Zipper
- Flexible side knit for customized fit
- Optional 3 phase removable Cooling Ice Packs provide even more cooling options
- 100% polyester quilted woven fabric
- 85% Nylon 15% Spandex Contrasts
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Unisex sizing: SM-4XL
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what's unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we're not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.