Hyperkewl Evaporative Cooling Vest - Sport
• (1) Vest
• 5-10 Hours of Cooling Per Soak
• Lightweight and Comfortable Fit
• Water Repelent Nylon Inner Liner
• HyperKewl Fabric Inner offers effective Active Cooling without any bulging, leaking chemicals or slimy residue
The HyperKewl Khaki Evaporative Cooling Sport Vest is the frontline in the fight against Heat Stress. This lightweight vest uses Patented Hyperkewl Farbic to deliver Super Effective Cooling to all key parts of the body's core. The Lightweight vest can be activated with as little as a 2-3 minute soak and will offer active cooling for 5-10 hours. The Water Resistant innter liner keeps the wearer dry while being cooled. Simple VNeck closure works for a wide variety of people and jobs.
TechNiche HyperKewl Products are great to Help You Stay Cool and Combat Heat Stress.
TechNiche has the solutions you need to beat the heat while at work, rest and play. TechNiche's Evaporative Cooling Vests provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per 2-3 minute soaking. They are lightweight, and durable.
About HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling:
- This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable. Typical applications include personal cooling, outdoor safety, industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
- Simple V-neck w/ zipper closure
- Great for a wide range of people and uses
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer shell
- HyperKewl polymer embedded fabric inner
- Water-repellant nylon liner
Who are cooling vests for?
At The Warming Store we have cooling vests available for a range of activities and uses.
- Construction workers, gardeners and anyone else who works outside during the summer
- Military personnel
- People suffering from medical conditions with heat sensitivity
- Sportsmen and sportswomen
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who wants to enjoy the summer without being overwhelmed by heat
How do they work?
We have 3 styles of cooling vests which work in different ways to help you keep your cool.
Evaporative Cooling Vest
These use the natural effect of evaporation to cool you down. When these vests are placed into water the specially made non-toxic material absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released. In hot areas this water will start to evaporate. As it does it the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If it dries out all you have to do is submerge in to water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required making them perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket front and back in which a refrigerated, frozen, water or air conditioned cooled pack can be inserted. This flexible cooled pack will then help reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen as and when necessary. Each vest comes with one set of packs. For all day cooling we suggest ordering extra packs which can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.
Pumped Water Cooling Shirts
These are the most advanced and the cooles