Chill-Its 6260 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs
Designed to be 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests on the market, the Chill-Its Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. Its 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material maintains a 59° F / 15° C temperature for up to two hours when activated.
Constructed with a polyester cotton-blend fabric, the vest's adjustable hook and loop closures around the waist provide a customized fit for different body types. The heavy-duty front zipper makes for easy on/off, while the two front zippered pockets can be used to store cell phones and other small accessories.
- Instant & lasting cooling relief: Packs maintain constant 59°F (15°C) for up to 2 hours
- Quick recharge: Packs cool in a little as 5 minutes
- Lightweight: 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests
- 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material
- Flexible grid ice pack design eliminates stiffness
- Two zippered front pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable hook and loop closures on waist for flexible fit
- Heavy-duty zipper closure on the front of vest for easy on/off
- Comfortable polyester cotton blend construction
- Weight with packs: 4 lbs
- Available in 2 sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Iron/Steel Fabrication
Performance & Tech Tags:
- Machine Washable
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
HOW TO USE
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the four removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 5 minutes; freezer for 8 minutes; refrigerator for 12 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 hour. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
HOW TO CLEAN
The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren't able to use an evaporative cooling option.
Chill-Its are a division of the powerhouse workplace safety equipment brand Ergodyne. Chill-Its products bring a frosty layer of comfort to your jobsite inferno, so you can work (or play!) longer. Why is staying cool in the heat and humidity so important? Heat stress is no joke and can result in death. You can't change the weather but using Chill-Its can help you change your approach to the heat. From neck bands to vests to wide-brimmed hats, Chill-Its by Ergodyne has the right cooling product for the hardest working people on the planet.
Chill-Its Cooling from the foundry to the freeway, battle big league heat with our Chill-Its Cooling Line. Evaporative cooling bandanas, headbands, towels, vests, and more pack an icy cool punch. The job may be tough, but Chill-Its products do their best to make work no sweat.
Finally, it's easy to keep your cool when the world goes volcanic and melts hockey pucks. Chill-Its provide many ways to suck it up when the heat rages and sweat starts to pour. If nature turns up the heat, don't sweat it. You can always turn to Chill-Its to bring a frosty layer of comfort to any workplace inferno.
Related Items Top Rated Cooling Products
- AlphaCool Ultimate Cooling Towel Duo (2pc Value Pack)
- Techniche TechKewl 6626 Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Blue
- AlphaCool PVA Instant Cooling Towel
- FlexiFreeze Cooling Ice Vest (Velcro Closure)
- Hyperkewl Evaporative Cooling Vest - Sport
- O2 Cool 10" Treva SmartPower Fan with USB Power Port & AC Adapter
- AlphaCool Mesh Instant Cooling Towel
- AlphaCool Cooling Neck Gaiter
- Chill-Its 6260 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs
- AlphaCool Original Cooling Ice Vest
- Ergodyne Chill-Its 6602 Instant Cooling Towel
- Embr Wave 2 Band Personal Cooling & Warming Wearable Device
- Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700 Neck Coolers - Cooling Bandanas
- AlphaCool Wearable Bladeless Neck Fan
- Misty Mate MistPro 3 Personal Mister
- Misty Mate Cool Patio 32 Combo Professional Grade Home Misting System
- Black Ice CulCan Palm Cooling System
- AlphaCool Microfiber Instant Cooling Towels
- AlphaCool Arctic Cooling Ice Vest with Self-Fill Reusable Ice Packs
- AlphaCool Polar Ice Cooling Vest
- View More ...