Eagles Nest Outfitters TechNest Hammock
A Feature-Packed, Adventure-Ready Hammock
The TechNest combines recycled materials, advanced construction, and a user-friendly design into an ultra-comfortable lightweight hammock that hangs in a class of its own.
100% Recycled Ripstop Fabric: The proprietary UltraWave fabric is woven with 40D ripstop nylon to ensure long-lasting durability.
A Reimagined Design: Every inch of the TechNest is constructed with thoughtful materials and features that enhance the user experience.
More Space to Relax: The TechNest boasts a 9.5' hammock body, giving users extra room to stretch out and lay flat.
- Premium UltraWave fabric is 100% recycled and bluesign approved
- Spacious mesh cargo pocket keeps your essentials organized and at arm's reach
- Extended 9.5' hammock body provides more room to stretch out, lay flat, and relax
- Rolltop stuff sack integrates at carabiner for faster setup and easier take down
- Specially designed carabiners linked with reflective rope for a safer hang
- Capacity: 350lbs / 160kgs
- Material: 100% Recycled UltraWave 40D Ripstop Nylon with PFC-free Water Repellent, Aluminum Hardware
- Dimensions: 9'6" x 6' / 2.9m x 1.83m
- Packed Dimensions: 4.25" x 6" / 10.8cm x 15.2cm
- Weight: 18oz / 510g
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Spruce Green, Sedona Red
- Size: One Size
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.