Eagles Nest Outfitters JungleNest Hammock
The re-imagined and feature-packed JungleNest Hammock exemplifies hammock camping luxury for a perfect night's sleep in the backcountry with its spacious interior and integrated bug net.
- Extended 10 foot long hammock body creates extra room to spread out and find your comfort zone; lay flat in either diagonal direction
- Integrated structural ridgeline built with Silverlite Cord takes the guesswork out of set up and ensures a perfect hang every time
- Featherlite DAC Spreader Bar boosts interior volume by creating a tent-like canopy above the hammock body; made with sustainable Green Anodization
- Integrated stowable Bug Net constructed from SkyWeave Lite Mesh offers no-see-um insect protection and features dual-zippers with signature ENO pulls for easy entry and exit
- Toggles forged from 7075 Aluminum quickly and securely connect to ENO Helios Suspension System (sold separately)
- Material: 40D NewWave Nylon / SkyWeave Lite Mesh
- Capacity: 300lbs / 136kg
- Packed Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 5" / 25cm x 13cm x 13cm
- Dimensions: 10' x 4'10" / 3m x 1.4m
- Weight: 20oz / 567g
- Colors: Evergreen, Pacific
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.