Eagles Nest Outfitters SubLink Ultralight Hammock Shelter System
ULTRALIGHT HAMMOCK SHELTER SYSTEM
The all-inclusive and ultralight SubLink Hammock System lets you expertly hit the trail with everything you need to stay totally dry and bite free. With its quick and easy, knot-free set up you'll be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way.
- Sub6 Hammock: ENO's lightest hammock created with strong, breathable and fast drying 30D Ripstop Nylon
- Helios Suspension System: Ensures the perfect hang with its Microtune Adjustment System and No-Knots-Needed set up
- Guardian SL Bug Net: Features an integrated ridgeline for sleeve-like access, a J-Shaped Zipper for fast access, and a quick No-Knots-Needed set up
- ProFly Sil Rain Tarp: Its streamlined shape and ultralight materials are ideal for weathering sudden downpours, or building a shaded basecamp hangout
- Capacity: 300lbs / 136kg
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.5" x 10"
- Weight: 2lbs 7oz
- Color: Grey/Lichen
- Size: One Size
- Sub6 Hammock - Lichen
- Helios Suspension System
- Guardian SL Bug Net
- ProFly SIL Rain Tarp - Charcoal
- Storage Bag
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.