Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Hammock
The Ideal Travel Companion: With its ability to compress down to the size of a grapefruit, the ENO DoubleNest Hammock makes relaxation part of every adventure. Plus it packs into its own stuff sack, which doubles as storage for your belongings when you're hanging out.
More Room to Relax: Our ENO DoubleNest hammocks feature a longer hammock body using triple-stitch seam construction with proprietary FreeWave fabric, which offers an exclusive crinkle treatment for exceptional softness and packability.
Improved Hardware: Quality gear begins with quality materials. We've refreshed all of the hardware components including a specially designed hammock-grade carabiner, custom side-release buckle, and larger cord lock for easy setup and pack up every time.
Compatible With All Eno Hammock Straps, Stands, Bug Nets, Rain Tarps, And Insulation Systems.
Spacious enough for two, the award-winning ENO DoubleNest Hammock is expertly constructed with durable yet soft FreeWave fabric and reigns supreme as your all-access pass to relaxation.
- Supremely comfortable, breathable, and fast-drying FreeWave fabric
- Spacious 9.5' hammock body
- Integrated stuff sack with internal stash pocket compresses to travel-ready size
- Time-tested durability with triple-stitched seam construction
- Specially designed carabiners create a safer, easier hang
- Compatible with all ENO hammock straps, stands, and accessories
- 100% solid color fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Material: FreeWave 70D Nylon, Anodized 7075 Aluminum
- Dimensions: 9'6" x 6'4" / 2.9 x 1.92 m
- Packed Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 5" / 15 x 10 x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 19 oz / 538 g
Setup & Care:
Designed For Use With Eno Suspension Systems Like Atlas & Helios. Carefully Follow The Instructions Provided With Your Eno Suspension System.
Failure to adhere to these instructions/guidelines may result in serious injury or death.
- Find two living, mature trees or anchor points approx. 10-15ft (3-4.5m) apart that can safely support the ENO hammock and its occupant(s).
- Attach carabiners to straps making sure each carabiner clicks closed. Visually check that the gates are closed during use.
- Adjust the ENO hammock and hammock straps to reach a hanging height of 18in (45cm) or less from the ground. Gently lower yourself into the ENO hammock and relax.
Keep your drink and essentials at arm's reach with the accessory pocket located inside the stuff sack.
To achieve maximum comfort, hang your ENO hammock at approx. 30° and position yourself diagonally to lay flat. Don't hang your hammock too tight.
Product Care: With proper care, your ENO hammock will provide countless hours of relaxation.
- Keep it out of direct UV light when not in use and store dry in a cool place.
- Prevent damage by removing sharp items in pockets and debris from shoes.
- Hammocks are flammable; keep away from open flames and embers.
- Get it dirty? Remove carabiners, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, and hang dry.
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.