Eagles Nest Outfitters JungleLink Hammock Shelter System
ONE LESS THING TO CARRY
The all-inclusive JungleLink Hammock System provides extended coverage and extra comfort you need to stay totally dry and bite free in the backcountry. With its quick and easy, knot-free set up you'll be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way.
- JungleNest Hammock: Extended 10 foot long hammock body creates extra room to spread out and find your comfort zone; lay flat in either diagonal direction
- Helios Suspension System: Ensures the perfect hang with its Microtune Adjustment System and No-Knots-Needed set up
- DryFly Rain Tarp: Prepares you for extreme weather with its expansive footprint and 8 point guy system
- Capacity: 300lbs / 136kg
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 3lbs 3oz
- Color: Charcoal/Evergreen
- JungleNest Hammock - Evergreen
- Helios Suspension System
- DryFly Rain Tarp - Charcoal
- Storage Bag
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.