Eagles Nest Outfitters SkyLite Hammock
The tent-inspired SkyLite Hammock provides unrivaled camping comfort with its game-changing ergonomic design that feels supportive yet delivers a weightless sleeping experience sure to rejuvenate any camper.
- Spacious 7 foot long hammock body constructed with a proprietary pattern creates a more flat and supportive sleeping experience than any other hammock; can be used with or without sleeping pad
- Ultralight DAC Spreader Bars quickly connect to the hammock and are removable/collapsible for more versatile packing options; made with sustainable Green Anodization
- Integrated Bug Net constructed from SkyWeave Lite Mesh offers no-see-um insect protection and features dual-zippers with signature ENO pulls for easy entry and exit
- Tent-inspired door can be unzipped and stowed via quick release toggles for a more open experience
- Toggles forged from 7075 Aluminum quickly and securely connect to ENO Helios Suspension System (sold separately)
- Material: 40D NewWave Nylon / SkyWeave Lite Mesh
- Capacity: 250lbs / 113kg
- Packed Dimensions: 15" x 4.5" x 4.5" / 38cm x 11cm x 11cm
- Dimensions: 7' x 3' / 2.1m x 1m
- Weight: 2lbs / 907g
- Colors: Evergreen, Pacific
- Size: One Size
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.