MOUNTAINEERING, ALPINISM, HIGH ALTITUDE.
Semi-auto version of the XLC Nanotech. Features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice and snow. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use automatic bindings.
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world
- Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Size: Eur 36-48
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum / Nanoflex
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Semi-Automatic
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.