The Stalker crampon provides a precise fit on modern mountaineering boots and technical performance that only a true 12-point crampon can deliver. It is an excellent choice for safe travel in the mountains. Traditional chromoly steel construction is proven to stand the test of time and the universal binding with thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any mountaineering or hiking boot and are secured by strong nylon straps. Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow build up. Colors coordinate with the Neve ice axe.
- Our best-selling crampons
- Updated with a new fit profile for modern boots
- Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
- Flexible linking bars and pre-shaped front platform adapt precisely while walking
- 12 points deliver a high level of performance on technical terrain
- Easy size adjustment requires no tools
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow build up
- Carrying case included
- Colors coordinate with the Neve ice axe
- Size: Eur 36-48
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: Chromoly Steel
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Universal
- Weight: 2 lbs
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.