Camp Skimo Race Crampons
COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING.
The Skimo Race is a new style of crampon that has been purpose-built for competitive ski mountaineering. Every detail has been optimized for lightweight and speed. The Skimo Race features our new T-Stop toe system combined with a traditional snap on heel bail for fast and secure attachment to the boot. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Semi-auto toe bails and heel bails (sold separately) can be integrated for boots without toe welts. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
- Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction
- Automatic binding with our new T-Stop toe system
- Semi-auto toe bails and heel bails are available separately for boots without toe welts
- The heel bail has been optimized to fit A/T ski boots and features 3 height settings for fine-tuning the fit
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings features a hyperlight screw adjustment
- Dyneema linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (330 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Torx key for adjustment included
- Size: Eur 36-46
- Points: 10
- Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Automatic
- Weight: 1 lbs
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.