Bar Mitts Cowhorn Bullhorn Handlebar Mitts - Black
Cowhorn / Bullhorn Handlebar Mitts
- One size fits all. Comes as a pair.
- Will not work with the shifter on right bar end. Custom work to add extra neoprene would be needed
- Waterproof, 5 mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side.
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
- Reflective material on seam logo. Bar Mitts stay open and stiff allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's, circulation issues with hands or numb cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride in comfort and warmth
- Color: Black
BAR MITTS evolved from many years of hang gliding and cold winter rides. Hang gliding mitts are used on a straight steering control bar. From taking the hand gliding mitts and putting them on top of bicycle handle bars, the idea was created to make Bar Mitts. However, as one can imagine, not being on the shifter and brake levers had its downfalls especially when it came to descents and emergency braking on the bike. After designing various prototyes that enclosed the shifter and brake levers, the creator of Bar Mitts developed the perfect mitts to keep cyclists warm while they are out on their bikes