Bar Mitts For Campy SRAM Shimino Shifters With Internally Routed Cables
Bar Mitts offers to you mitts for campy, SRAM, and shimino shifters with routed cables. Waterproof and easy to use, all you need to do is attach them to your bicycle bars and your ready to go. Easy access to keep your hands warm with the open entry and shape. Keep your hands warm and toasty when you need it most!
- Waterproof, 5mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on both sides
- Easy to install and remove
- Fits road bars and SRAM/Campy levers or areo brake levers where all cables are wrapped under the bar tape
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of various thickness
- Reflective material on seam and logo
- Difference between sizes is 1" around the opening where you slide into the mitt
BAR MITTS evolved from many years of hang gliding and cold winter rides. Hang gliding mitts are used on a straight steering control bar. From taking the hand gliding mitts and putting them on top of bicycle handle bars, the idea was created to make Bar Mitts. However, as one can imagine, not being on the shifter and brake levers had its downfalls especially when it came to descents and emergency braking on the bike. After designing various prototyes that enclosed the shifter and brake levers, the creator of Bar Mitts developed the perfect mitts to keep cyclists warm while they are out on their bikes
Just a heads up, you have to think about putting your hands into the hoods, which requires a little more attention.
- Well made!